When I started learning Kubernetes and didn’t find a podcast show that explained Kubernetes concepts, features, and how it mapped to existing technologies, I created one. An effort that started at Heptio and launched via VMware, I am grateful for having had the support from many people who also thought it was a great idea. If you’d like to listen and subscribe, check out The Podlets Podcast.
- Go Time - When distributed systems Go wrong with Kelsey Hightower, Carlisia Thompson, & Stevenson Jean-Pierre
- if/else Podcast - Bonus Episode: Kelsey Hightower on Kubernetes - show contributor
- Virtually Speaking Podcast - Velero
- PodCTL Podcast - Understanding Project Velero (formerly Ark)
- Getup Cloud Podcast - (Portuguese) KubeCon Day 3 — A Importância de Contribuir
Playlist of available conference and other video recordings
My decks: https://speakerdeck.com/carlisia
- I am a founding member of GoBridge , a non-profit organization that focuses on programming education using Go. We work to ensure that groups of underrepresented people and people with limited access to technology have as much an opportunity to teach and learn Go as anyone else.
- I have been hosting the San Diego Kubernetes meetup, part of the CNCF group of meetups, since 2019.
- I co-hosted the North County & Downtown San Diego Gophers meetup from 2015 until 2018.